Want to stay informed?
Click here to be added to our e-mail list!
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
STAFF / MEETING SCHEDULE / MISSION / GOALS & VALUES
Tom Clemons, Executive Director
Lorrie Lewandowski, Associate Director
Ken Glassford, Finance Director
Pam Shumaker, Office Administration Coordinator
Cheryl Critton, Data Coordinator
Britni Fackler, Secretary
Second Monday of each month
5:30 p.m. - ADAMHS Board Office
Second Tuesday of each month
12:00 p.m. - ADAMHS Board Office
Third Wednesday of each month
4:30 p.m. - ADAMHS Board Office
Fourth Monday of each month
6:00 p.m. Educational Session; 6:30 Board Meeting - ADAMHS Board Office
The Wood County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board accepts as its mission the following tasks:
- To provide comprehensive, quality, fundamental alcohol, drug addiction and mental health services to the citizens of Wood County in a timely and effective manner regardless of their ability to pay.
- To develop methods to assess and project the needs to be met by this Board in a systematic, objective manner and to assure ourselves and our fellow citizens that those needs are being addressed in a cost effective and accountable manner.
- To ensure comprehensive community support systems and to encourage the development of self-help groups for Wood County citizens who suffer disabling mental illnesses, mental health disorders, alcohol or drug addiction, and for members of their families.
- To reduce community indifference regarding the needs of citizens who are serviced by this Board by educating ourselves and our fellow citizens regarding those needs and the services available to meet them and by advocating with appropriate social, political, and bureaucratic entities the allocation of resources to meet those needs.
- To develop strategies and procedures to improve communication among this Board and its agencies, with particular attention to setting priorities, providing evaluative feedback, clarifying expectations and enhancing cooperative relationships.
- To develop strategies and procedures to evaluate the services provided on behalf of this Board.