The Wood County Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services Board advocates, plans, develops, funds, manages, and evaluates community-based mental health and addiction prevention, treatment, and recovery services to improve the quality of life for the citizens of Wood County.
Behavioral Health Professional of the Quarter Nomination
Does someone (case managers, janitors, clinicians, anyone) at our Community Behavioral Health Agencies go above and beyond in their work? Nominate them for Behavioral Health Professional of the Quarter! Fill out the information below and if selected, your nominee will receive a gift from the Wood County ADAMHS Board for their time and dedication.
Don’t wait, nominate today!
Board Member Openings
The Wood County ADAMHS Board is seeking board members with an interest in volunteering to serve their community and those with behavioral health disorders.
We are accepting all applications, but have specific needs for:
- Person in mental health recovery
- Person in Substance Use Disorder recovery
- Immediate family member of someone with a mental illness
- Immediate family members of someone with substance use disorders
- Behavioral health professional (cannot work for a provider who contracts with the Board)
To be considered, applicants must be a Wood County resident and should EITHER:
- Submit the OhioMHAS Appointment Digital Application online
- Complete the OhioMHAS Appointment Physical Application and submit to email@example.com